Facebook

Monday, February 28, 2011

Write about what interests YOU

I have had trouble writing sometimes when it came to assignments & school stuff. I would procrastinate. And even when I worked hard on researching the topic, it still wasn't good. Why? Because the topics were not interesting to me.

Recently, when I came to the blogging world. I have discovered that I find myself writing easily on things that interest me. And I find myself staring at a blank text editor unsure what to type on my keyboard, if I try to write about something that I don't like.

So, here is my advice to writers, whether you have an assignment to do or want to write a book, pick a topic that wouldn't bore you. Words will flow easily and you will produce in no time a well-written non-boring piece of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment