Facebook

Monday, September 20, 2010

Missing

When I look around, it seems to me like there is something that is missing. What is it? I don't know, but that world I live in, is not complete. I look at the walls surrounding me. I feel like they are only a cover hiding something, something that they don't want me to see, like a treasure that should not be seen. As time goes by, I expect to see some change; some secrets to be told, the truth to be uncovered. Something deep down, way deep down, urges me to keep searching because there are things that need to be found and shouldn't be given up on.

I look at the ocean and notice how still the water is, but I know, for sure, that it's hiding worlds underneath that I can't see, just standing there and watching from the ship. If I really want to travel to that world underneath, I have to dive in and take a risk.

Sometimes, it seems that everything will be revealed at a certain age where you will be the know-it-all you always wanted to be, the image of your perfect future self would come to life. However, when you reach that age and you don't see some riddles being solved, disappointment takes place.

You have no choice but to keep on living your life and searching for what is missing because maybe, someday, things will be obvious, puzzles will be solved. Maybe they will, maybe they won't.

1 comment: